Bamboo Stainless Steel Travel Coffee Mug

Premium Reusable Coffee Cup for Travel To Go 8oz ,Takeaway Bamboo Mug with Lid Safe Portable Eco Cup ,Organic Bamboo Fiber Every day millions of single-use cups make their way to our landfills. About 1% of that is recyclable. The remaining 99% will take decades to degrade. 8oz eco-friendly...

Product Details

BPA-Free Original personalized Bamboo Stainless Steel 17oz Water Bottle Travel Coffee Mug with Strainer

  personalised bamboo mug is a perfect Companion for anybody.bamboo fiber mug is Satisfy Your Cravings For Your hot Beverages. bamboo coffee cup can deal with the problem that hot water turn cold in middle of the day.because the bamboo mug can be insulated .Bamboo Tumbler changes everything by achieving the maximum insulation possible keeping drinks hot for up to 12 hours .

  bamboo mug with lid have high quality materials that 100% Natural Bamboo.Each Bamboo Tumbler cup with its own unique grain pattern, can put logo on it ,so it is different .you can't find same on the world .so it as good gift for your family and friends.

  The interior of our eco bamboo bottle  is made from 18/8 Food-Grade Stainless Steel. it has highly resistant to absorbing odor, taste and bacteria. Tumblers are easy to clean, maintain and are 100% recyclable.

Model No:EB-B5894

100% Natural Bamboo+S18/8 Quality Stainless


FeaturesDrinks stay hot for up to 12 hours and cold for up to 24 hours Leak and spill-proof
usageFits most car cup holders
feature100% BPA & Lead free,eco-friendly 
packing box & carton

bamboo mug

bamboo coffee mug

tea Mug

Hot Tags: bamboo stainless steel travel coffee mug manufacturers China, wholesale, quality, customized

You Might Also Like