Rotatable Bamboo Utensil Holder /Bamboo Kitchen Utensil Organizer Description: Bamboo Wood Cooking Utensil Holder, Kitchen Countertop Storage Organizer Container Specification: Item No.: EB-H69157 Dimension: Dia. 14*H14.5CM Material: Carbonized Bamboo Customized logo or design available Packing:...
Rotatable Bamboo Utensil Holder /Bamboo Kitchen Utensil Organizer
Bamboo Wood Cooking Utensil Holder, Kitchen Countertop Storage Organizer Container
Item No.: EB-H69157
Dimension: Dia. 14*H14.5CM
Material: Carbonized Bamboo
Customized logo or design available
Packing: Brown Box
Beautify your kitchen with Bamboo Utensil Holder. It measures 14cm in diameter, 14.5cm tall and will keep your kitchen utensils ready-at-hand and looking ever so good. This utensil holder is a beautiful and functional addition to any kitchen. Bamboo is the natural alternative for all things wood. It is the fastest growing plant on our planet and does not require any special care to grow. In fact, it is a grass that produces more oxygen than a hard wood forest of comparable size, it helps to reduce carbon dioxide gases blamed for global warming, and it helps to prevent soil erosion through its widespread root system and large canopy. We are proud to say we use only the highest quality bamboo, harvested at the optimum age of 5 years from our own bamboo forests. however, we choose to use “Moso” timber bamboo for its strength, density and versatility. As an added bonus, it is not a habitat for pandas. Our factories adhere to a very stringent protocol for curing and processing the bamboo, ensuring the highest quality product. We take steps to ensure that our employees are well taken care of and work in a safe and hazard free environment. Our goal is continuous improvement through design, developing new, unique and innovative products which appeal to the environmentally conscious.
Minimum order quantity: 500pcs
Production lead time: 35-40days
1. Renewable resource. Bamboo can be harvested in 3-5 years. While hardwoods take 20-30 years. Bamboo offers a chance to protect the forests that we have left.
2. Purify the air. Bamboo absorbs carbon dioxide and releases 35% more oxygen into the atmosphere than an equivalent stand of hardwood trees.
3. Self-growing. New bamboo shoot comes from its extensive root system with no need for additional planting or cultivation.
4. No fertilizer, pesticides, or herbicides needed. Bamboo sequesters nitrogen and cultivation does not add chemicals to the environment.
5. Soil protection. Bamboo roots remain in place after harvesting where they prevent erosion and help retain nutrients for the next crop. Bamboo helps to preserve vital moisture in the soil.
1. Keep the bamboo products in dry & ventilated condition
2. Clean with wet towel, then dry it
3. You may apply mineral oil or wax on the surface to keep its nice surface
Xiamen Ebei is a professional bamboo products supplier, which focusing on developing base on the use of bamboo materials. Our main products include bamboo furniture, bamboo kitchenware, bamboo bathroom products, bamboo office supplies and some electronic parts, bamboo accessories and so on. Our products mainly export to theUSand European markets.
We adhere to the "quality first" and "customer-oriented" as purpose, we are so keen in learning from experts of bamboo industry, and we care about "saving resources" and "recycling" during production procedure. Our staffs keen on environmental friendly, and we are trying to build up a long-term ECO cooperative relationship with foreign customers!
About Bamboo Products Production Procedure
Go Green! Back to Nature!