Recently there is a new material floor slowly entering into people's home life, that is bamboo flooring. Bamboo flooring is a new type of architectural decoration material which uses natural high-quality bamboo as raw material.
But how to make bamboo flooring? After more than 20 steps, stripped off the bamboo puree juice, pressed under high temperature and high pressure, then through multiple layers of paint and finally dried by infrared rays . With its natural texture, fresh and elegant, Bamboo flooring gives people a sense of elegance and return to nature.
The advantages of bamboo flooring:
1. The use of high-quality rubber in line with national standards, to avoid formaldehyde and other substances which are harmful to human body.
2. High density, good toughness, strong strength, durable, not easily deformed, smooth texture, soft color, elegant and generous, green and environmental products.
3. Mould proof, mothproof, flame retardant, anti-static, no side effects and easy installation, it is recognized as the decoration material of the new century.
4. Bamboo flooring has beautiful texture, elegant color, and fragrant smell, which can absorb ultraviolet light and be beneficial to people's vision.
5. Bamboo flooring also has the advantages of cooling in summer and warming in winter to automatically adjust and maintain temperature. It can help people reduce rheumatoid arthritis, rheumatism and heart disease when living for a long time.
Bamboo flooring also has a certain advantage in price for its rich bamboo resources. The price of high-grade bamboo flooring is only equivalent to the price of low-grade wood flooring. The hardness, bending strength and compressive strength of the bamboo flooring is about more than twice when compared to the lumber. Moreover, with its appropriate flexibility, bamboo flooring can reduce the noise and it is easy to clean.